As for the quick summary, I give Zest Energy Tea an 8 out of 10 because of the rich ingredients and I like all of the flavours.
Ingredients In Zest Energy Tea
I’ll explain briefly some of the ingredients that are indeed notable in this beverage namely; stevia leaf extract, green tea extract, and black tea.
Stevia Leaf Extract
If you’re looking for sugar-free energy drinks, I have some good recommendations for you in this article.
Green Tea Extract
Zest Energy Tea Nutrition Facts
How much caffeine is in Zest Energy Tea?
- high blood pressure
- increased heart rate
- frequent urination
How much sugar is in Zest Energy Tea?
Each serving of Zest Energy contains 14g of sugar.
The American Heart Association advises against consuming more than 24g (100 calories) of sugar per day for women and 36g (150 calories) per day for men.
The following are some detrimental outcomes of consuming this much sugar:
- weight gain
- tooth decay
- skin ageing
- increased risks of heart disease
- increased risks of cancer
I think the amount of sugar you get from Zest Energy Tea is still within the healthy limit. As long as you keep your intake to a serving per day, you’ll do just fine.
Flavours Of Zest Energy Tea
The canned version of Zest Tea has the following flavours:
- Passionfruit Berry
- Pomegranate Mint
- Sweet Chai Infusion
- Blackberry Lime
- Cucumber Melon
I’ve tried the Pomegranate Mint flavour. I can clearly taste the mild mint flavour and the cool aftertaste. Not bad at all.
I have asked my friends about what they think of Zest Tea in terms of flavour – they call it a fancy drink that smells good and tastes minty and floral.
Where to buy Zest Energy Tea?
Some Safeway and Winco grocers, according to Zest Tea, carry their products. There is a store locator page on the company’s website.
There is a “Refer a Friend Program” where you can earn rewards.
Additionally, their products are available for purchase on Amazon and their website.
If you’re looking to buy energy drinks online, I have created a short guide for you. Check it out!
Price Of Zest Energy Tea
Zest Tea tea bags are available on Amazon for $12.95 for a box of 20 while Zest Tea cans cost $29.98 for a pack of 12. In addition, Zest Tea loose-leaf tea is available for $18.95 for a 4-ounce bag.
Prices listed on the Zest Tea website include $11 for a box of 20 tea bags, $49.95 for a pack of 24 cans, and $16 for a 4-ounce bag of loose-leaf tea.
If you’re shopping online for energy drinks while in Australia, this guide might be helpful.
Pros And Cons Of Zest Energy Tea
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of Zest Energy Tea!
- Ready To Consume Energy Tea
- Available in sachets
- Variety of flavours to choose from
- Boosts energy levels immediately
- Inclusion of herbal ingredients
- It is gluten-free and non-GMO
- High caffeine amount
- High sugar amount
- Hard to find in local stores
Alternatives To Zest Energy Tea
Australian-made Shine energy drinks are available in a variety of flavors and varieties.
Shine also contains many healthy ingredients, 80mg of natural caffeine, and important vitamins in each serving.
Despite having a low caffeine content, Shine is quite healthy for an energy drink and performs amazingly.
Additionally, G Fuel has its own online store where they ship its products to all countries, including the UK.
While a scoop of G Fuel powder only has 150mg of caffeine, a 16 fl oz can of G Fuel has 300mg.
Additionally, none of the G Fuel products contain sugar; however, a few of them do contain sucralose.
Read more about G Fuel here.
REIZE (10 out of 10)
REIZE is a top choice if you’re looking for an energy drink on the go. It comes in 4g sachets that you can mix with water, soda, tea, or any beverage you prefer.
A serving REIZE is infused with 50mg of caffeine, taurine, ginseng, B vitamins, and other energy-boosting ingredients. Also, it’s sugar-free and only contains 11 calories!
REIZE is by far the sweetest deal that you can find in the world of energy drinks. You can have it delivered to your doorstep for just a dollar per drink.
- Zest Energy Tea contains three times as much caffeine as a typical cup of tea. The tea offers a slower, more gradual release of energy, so this is essential to how it functions.
- It has a fair amount of sugar and caffeine in it. So you might want to avoid this drink if you have diabetes or experience any hormonal reactions to sugar.
- On its website, Zest Tea acknowledges that drinking tea does not always result in weight loss. According to the company, weight loss may be aided by tea consumption in addition to a healthy diet and regular exercise.
- It comes in a variety of flavors which have been acknowledged as having a refreshing taste. It is a bit expensive so you might want to try out the samples costing $9.99 first, before actually purchasing them.
- Therefore, I give Zest Tea Energy an 8 out 10 score.
- If you’re keen to try a different energy drink with low caffeine, go for REIZE Energy!