Ingredients In Zest Energy Tea
Stevia Leaf Extract
Green Tea Extract
Nutrients Present In Zest Energy Tea
Caffeine Content Of Zest Energy Tea
- High Blood Pressure
- Increased Heart Rate
- Frequent Urination
How Much Sugar Present In Zest Energy Tea?
Each serving of Zest Energy contains 14g of sugar.
The American Heart Association advises against consuming more than 24g (100 calories) of sugar per day for women and 36g (150 calories) per day for men.
Zest Energy contains 14g of sugar, which is fairly close to the recommended daily intake for women.
The following are some detrimental outcomes of consuming this much sugar:
- Weight Gain
- Tooth Decay
- Skin Ageing
- Increased Risks of Heart Disease
- Increased Risks of Cancer
Flavors Of Zest Energy Tea
Zest Energy is available in cans, as well as sachets but with flavor variety different for each. For the canned versions. Zest has the following flavors:
- Passionfruit Berry
- Pomegranate Mint
- Sweet Chai Infusion
- Blackberry Lime
- Cucumber Melon
I’ve tried the Pomegranate Mint flavor, which had a mild mint flavor in the mouth and a cool aftertaste.
Users have generally praised Zest’s flavor selection and flavor, calling it a fancy drink that smells good and tastes minty and floral.
Where To Buy Zest Energy Tea?
Some Safeway and Winco grocers, according to Zest Tea, carry their products. There is a store locator page on the company’s website.
There is a “Refer a Friend Program” where you can earn rewards, despite the fact that there isn’t a Zest Tea coupon code displayed on the website.
Additionally, their products are available for purchase on Amazon and their website. There is also a Zest Tea sampler set available.
Price Of Zest Energy Tea
Zest Tea tea bags are available on Amazon for $12.95 for a box of 20, Zest Tea cans are available for $29.98 for a pack of 12, and Zest Tea loose leaf tea is available for $18.95 for a 4-ounce bag.
Prices listed on the Zest Tea website include $11 for a box of 20 tea bags, $49.95 for a pack of 24 cans, and $16 for a 4-ounce bag of loose-leaf tea.
A search for this product on the websites of the grocery stores produced no results.
There was a Zest Tea discount code on a third-party website, but none was given out by the business itself.
Pros And Cons Of Zest Energy Tea
Every energy drink is known for its energizing properties, as well as the after-effects it generates in the human body.
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of Zest Energy Tea:
- Ready To Consume Energy Tea
- Available in sachets
- Variety of flavors to choose from
- Boosts energy levels immediately
- Inclusion of herbal ingredients
- It is gluten-free and non-GMO
- High caffeine amount
- High sugar amount
- Hard to find in local stores
Alternatives To Zest Energy Tea
Australian-made Shine energy drinks are available in a variety of flavors and varieties.
Shine also contains many healthy ingredients, 80mg of natural caffeine, and important vitamins in each serving.
Despite having a low caffeine content, Shine is quite healthy for an energy drink and performs amazingly.
Additionally, G Fuel has its own online store where they ship its products to all countries, including the UK. G Fuel offers a variety of flavors that are accessible in the UK.
While a scoop of G Fuel powder only has 150mg of caffeine, a 16 fl oz can of G Fuel has 300mg. Additionally, none of the G Fuel products contain sugar; however, a few of them do contain sucralose.
The energy drink REIZE receives a score of 10. Drinking it is a fantastic way to increase energy levels without consuming as many calories and sugar as you would from a soda.
Additionally, it contains up to 50 grams of caffeine without causing jitters, which is ideal.
It also has 1000 mg of taurine, which is beneficial for athletes and gymgoers. Additionally, it has ginseng and B vitamins, which are two ingredients I look for in energy drinks. Try REIZE!
- Zest Energy Tea contains three times as much caffeine as a typical cup of tea and also contains amino acids like L-Theanine. The tea offers a slower, more gradual release of energy, so this is essential to how it functions.
- It has a fair amount of sugar and caffeine in it. So you might want to avoid this drink if you have diabetes or experience any hormonal reactions to sugar.
- On its website, Zest Tea acknowledges that drinking tea does not always result in weight loss. According to the company, weight loss may be aided by tea consumption in addition to a healthy diet and regular exercise.
- It comes in a variety of flavors which have been acknowledged as having a refreshing taste. It is a bit expensive so you might want to try out the samples costing $9.99 first, before actually purchasing them.